If you are learning Spanish, you will want to take the DELE exam. It is an exam that proves that the candidate has the right knowledge for his or her level. Depending on the level, the exam will be simpler or more complicated.
The DELE Exam Level A2 certifies that the candidate can understand everyday phrases and expressions of frequent use. This section includes conversations with basic information about yourself and your family, shopping, places of interest, hobbies...
The DELE exam Level A2 has different tests that revolve around two groups.
The first group includes reading and writing skills. Reading comprehension lasts 60 minutes and consists of 5 tasks. Written expression and interaction is 50 minutes and consists of two tasks.
The second group includes oral skills. On the one hand, auditory compression. The student will have 35 to do 5 tests. On the other hand, oral expression and interaction, which lasts 15 minutes.
In order to obtain the DELE certificate, the student needs the qualification of "apt" in all the test groups.
The highest score you can get is 100 points. A minimum score of 30 in each group is required in order to receive the grade.
Example of DELE Exam Level A2
The Reading Comprehension test of DELE exam has five tasks. You must answer 30 questions. It lasts 60 minutes. Mark or write the correct choice on the answer sheet, never on the test sheet.
- Test 1. You have seven statements and ten texts. You must mark the text (a-K) that corresponds to each statement (1 to 7). There are eleven texts with the example. You must select 7.
- Test 2. You're going to read an email from Pedro to his friend Virginia. Once read, you must answer the questions (from 8 to 12) and select the correct option (A, B or C).
- Test 3. You will read six statements and answer a few questions (13-18). Then you will have to select the correct option (A, B or C).
- Test 4. You will read six statements and ten texts with information about houses to rent or buy. Then you must select the text the text (A-J) that corresponds to each house enunciation (from 19 to 24). There are ten texts, including the example. You have to select only six.
- Test 5. you're going to read a text about home exchange. Then you will have to answer the questions (25 to 30). To do this you will select the correct option (A, B or C).
Group 2 corresponds to the Listening Comprehension tests. This section has five tasks. You have to answer 30 questions. The duration of this group is 35 minutes. All questions have to be answered on the answer sheet.
- Test 1. You're going to listen to seven radio commercials. Each announcement will be repeated twice. Read the questions (1 to 7) for each ad and select the correct option (A, B, or C).
- Test 2. You are going to listen to a part of a radio program and you will have to answer six questions. The audition is repeated twice. Read the questions (8 to 13) and select the correct option (A, B or C).
- Test 3. You will hear seven messages, including the example. Each message is repeated twice. Select the statement (A to J) that corresponds to each message (14 to 19). There are ten statements, including the example. Select only six.
- Test 4. You are going to listen to a telephone conversation between an employee of the agency of Soltur trips and a client. The conversation is repeated twice. Read the questions (20 to 25) and select the correct option (A, B or C).
- Test 5. you're going to hear a conversation between two people, Laura and Javier. The conversation is repeated twice. Select the image (A to H) that corresponds to each statement (26 to 30). There are eight images and you only have to select five.