Spanish Courses in Madrid
Duration of the courses: as many weeks as you wish
Number of participants: 2 to 9 per group
1 lesson = 55 minutes
Levels: A1- C1
This course is held from Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 11:20, from 11:40 to 13:30, from 14:30 to 16:20 or from 16:40 to 18:30. It contains 2 lessons of 55 minutes per day, 10 hours per week. The Standard 10 Spanish course is for all levels and takes place the whole year. 10% discount for enrolments for at least 12 weeks. 15% discount for enrolments for at least 26 weeks. We don't reccommend this course for absolute beginners, since it is half the Intensive 20.
This Spanish course is held from Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 13:30 or from 14:30 to 18:30. It contains 4 lessons of 55 minutes per day, 20 hours per week. The intensive course is for all levels and takes place the whole year. 10% discount for enrolments for at least 12 weeks. 15% discount for enrolments for at least 26 weeks.
Additionally to the intensive 20 course, you can take one extra hour daily to practice Conversation. The extra hour is organized into small groups of 2 to 5 students. 10% discount for enrolments for at least 12 weeks. 15% discount for enrolments for at least 26 weeks.
Additionally to the intensive 20 course, you can take two extra hours daily to practice Conversation. The extra 2 hours are organized into small groups of 2 to 5 students. 10% discount for enrolments for at least 12 weeks. 15% discount for enrolments for at least 26 weeks.
It is our intensive Spanish course (20 hours per week) combined with two extra hours one-to-one daily. 10% discount for enrolments for at least 12 weeks. 15% discount for enrolments for at least 26 weeks.
You can combine our Intensive 20 Spanish course in the mornings (from Monday to Friday, 9:30 to 13:30) with an internship in the afternoon for around 4 hours per day. You need a B1 Spanish level to book this course. We have lots of companies available, we can cover all fields of interest. Minimum stay is 4 weeks. Additional weeks (only course, only internship or both) are possible. 10% discount for enrolments for at least 12 weeks. 15% discount for enrolments for at least 26 weeks.
3 weeks of intensive Spanish course as preparation for the Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera (DELE), with 20 hours a week. We offer the DELE 20 course 2 times per year, just before the DELE exam takes place.
This course is held from Monday to Friday. It contains 5 group lessons of 55 minutes per day, 25 hours per week. Additionally it comes with 1 hour of focused conversation classes per day, 5 hours per week.
Our “Bildungsurlaub” course is recognized in various federal states of Germany: Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg- West Pomerania, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saxony-Anhalt, Saarland, Schleswig-Holstein and Thuringia.
The group lessons focus on grammar, vocab, as well as cultural aspects from a practical point of view. During the hour of oral classes, the student will develop their communicative skills by partaking in conversations in small groups.
For the federal states that require 30 hours of sixty minutes (as for example in Hesse or Lower Saxony), the optional activities of literature workshops, Spanish film screenings or talks, and readings on social, political or historical topics are compulsory. For Hesse, for example, we offer 25 hours of group lessons combined with 5 hours of the activities mentioned above.
As every federal state has its own legal regulation of “Bildungsurlaub”, we offer different options. Please don’t hesitate to ask us!
This individual Spanish course is aimed at all those who want to improve their linguistic competence in a particularly effective way and in the shortest possible time. At the beginning of the course your teacher will help you to choose your programme (we can also help you with bussiness Spanish, law...) You can also decide how many hours a week you wish to book, or even ask to share your Spanish course with another student. Private lessons can also be taken in addition to other courses.
Every Monday (Except for absolute beginners)
Absolute beginners 2022: 3/1, 17/1, 7/2, 7/3, 21/3, 4/4, 3/5, 16/5, 6/6, 4/7, 1/8, 16/8, 5/9, 19/9, 3/10, 31/10, 28/11
Absolute beginners 2023: 2/1, 16/1, 6/2, 20/2, 6/3, 20/3, 3/4, 17/4, 3/5, 16/5, 5/6, 19/6, 3/7, 17/7, 7/8, 21/8, 4/9, 18/9, 2/10, 16/10, 6/11, 20/11, 4/12
Individual courses: Flexible
DELE 20 (2022): 14/03, 02/05, 19/09, 31/10
DELE 20 (2023): 24/4, 25/9, 30/10.
Holidays 2022: 6/1, 14/4, 15/4, 2/5, 16/5, 25/7, 15/8, 12/10, 1/11, 9/11, 6/12, 8/12, 26/12
Holidays 2023: 6/1, 20/3, 6/4, 7/4, 1/5, 2/5, 15/5, 15/8, 12/10, 1/11, 9/11, 6/12, 8/12, 25/12
If you are coming to take a Spanish course, you will find that Madrid is a vibrant, busy city full of bohemian energy. Throughout the city you will experience its lively and cosmopolitan atmosphere along with the charm of its past. Since its early days, people have come from all regions of Spain to settle in Madrid, thereby enriching the city with their own cultural traditions. Artists, writers and fashion designers have taken up residence in Madrid after finding here the inspiration necessary to their creative work.
There are several main barrios in Madrid – all contribute to its beauty. Malasaña is famous for its sweet hippy scene, Salamanca for being for grandiose, Argüelles for its animated university atmosphere, Sol for its monuments, Chueca for the colourful gay scene, and La Latina is one of the most charming places to relax and enjoy a drink. Madrid will captivate you from the moment you arrive.
- The most important museums of Madrid – the Prado museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza museum and Reina Sofia contemporary art museum – are to be found in the Paseo del Prado.
- Puerta del Sol & Plaza Mayor. The most beautiful and important squares in Madrid, from which all roads started in the past, is where you can enjoy some tapas, drinks and enjoy the Madrid atmosphere at its best.
- The wide variety of cultural venues – from concert halls and opera houses to theatres and museums of world esteem – as well as the architectural splendour of past centuries ensure that tourists from all over the world keep returning to Madrid. The plethora of sunny squares, with Mediterranean charm ensures welcome places to stroll and relax body and soul.
- Madrid is world-famous for its old cafés, cosy tapas bars and restaurants brimming over with life day and night. Visit the small, traditional shops, which have preserved the atmosphere of bygone days with their nostalgic interiors!
- Madrid nightlife is also world famous. It is one of the world’s liveliest cities, and a city that never sleeps. The energy goes on all night, and Madrid clubs and pubs are open all year round. Madrid’s nightlife has something for everybody, whatever your preferences, age or nationality.
All in all, Madrid is a diverse city for everyone and anyone. You will find yourself at home and you may never want to leave.
Opened in 2001 and accredited by the Cervantes Institute, the school is our eldest and dearest. We’ve used the experience gained to constantly improve and provide the best service.
Located in the heart of Madrid – on a quiet street in the charming borough of Chamberí – the Spanish school is never more than a stone’s throw from every amazing attraction of this beautiful city. Within walking distance from several main Metro stations (on lines 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 10), less than twenty minutes walk from Puerta del Sol, and with the most delightful typically Spanish square in Plaza de Olavide around the corner, the school´s location cannot be understated.
The school of your Spanish course consists of eight spacious, vibrant and modern classrooms, each fitted with air conditioning and heating. At full capacity we host 60 students, which ensures that one´s personal development is maximised while also creating a friendly, family-like aura. Other services include wireless Internet access, coffee and tea facilities, a library, relaxing sofas, tablets, and dedication from everyone involved.
- Guided walk in the heart of the city
- Thematic city walks and tours eg. Retiro park
- Football matches at Real Madrid´s home ground – the Santiago Bernabeu
- Visits to exhibitions and museums such as the Prado, the Reina Sofia, the Thyssen Bornemisza etc.
- Trips to the theatre, concerts, other events
- Bars, restaurants & club nights with other students
- Visits to local companies
- Live Music shows and Karaoke nights
- Flamenco nights
- Meet & Dance, to speak and salsa at one of Madrid´s best clubs!
- Wine and tapas nights with other students
- Meet & Speak : Talks and readings on social, political or historical topics
- Language Exchange night
- Half-day trips
- Whole day excursions (Sat. or Sun.) to cities close to Madrid.
- Weekend excursions to other parts of Spain
- Guided walks (hikes) and bike tours, (eg : hike up the Sierra de Guadarrama)
Before the Spanish course
- “Pre-Contacto”: you will be sent relevant information.
- Airport transfer.
- Organization of insurance against any illnesses or accidents.
- Arrangement of accommodation for anyone accompanying you.
- Possibility to enrol at short notice.
- Cancellation insurance.
- Teaching materials
- Library with works in four languages
- Personal advice
- Spanish newspapers and magazines
- Use of Internet, e-mail
- Student ID
- Printing for travel documents
- Certificate upon completion
- Easy mode of payment: credit cards are welcome
- Information about cultural events and ticket booking service.
- Arrangement of leisure time activities for the period of the language course, e.g. sport, dance, music.
- Arrangement of “intercambios” – individual language exchange with native Spanish speakers.
- 24-hour telephone emergency service.