Spanish Courses in Alicante
Group courses: Every Monday (Except absolute beginners)
Absolute beginners 2018: 2/1, 29/1, 26/2, 26/3, 23/4, 7/5, 21/5, 4/6, 18/6, 2/7, 9/7, 16/7, 23/7, 30/7, 6/8, 13/8, 20/8, 27/8, 3/9, 17/9, 1/10, 15/10, 29/10, 26/11
Summer Camp Alicante 2018: 25/6, 2/7, 9/7, 16/7, 23/7, 30/7, 6/8, 13/8, 20/8, 27/8
Absolute beginners 2019: 7/1, 21/1, 18/2, 18/3, 15/4, 29/4, 13/5, 27/5, 10/6, 25/6, 1/7, 8/7, 15/7, 22/7, 29/7, 5/8, 12/8, 19/8, 26/8, 2/9, 16/9, 30/9, 14/10, 28/10, 25/11
Summer Camp Alicante 2019: 24/6, 1/7, 8/7, 15/7, 22/7, 29/7, 5/8, 12/8, 19/8, 26/8
Individual courses: Flexible
Holidays 2018: 1/1, 19/3, 30/3, 1/5, 25/6, 15/8, 12/10, 1/11, 6/12 and Christmas holidays (from 22/12/2018 to 30/12/2018)
Holidays 2019: 1/1, 19/3, 19/4, 1/5, 24/6, 15/8, 9/10, 1/11, 6/12 and Christmas holidays (from 21/12/2019 to 29/12/2019)
Welcome to one of Spain’s main holiday destinations. A dynamic city, Alicante is a province which combines in its unique way the most traditional and the most cosmopolitan, where you will find bustling cities rubbing shoulders with small fishing villages (and their fantastic fish auctions!), cliff-bordered coasts, quiet beaches, unforgettable islands – a true contrast in the best sense.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to climb up to the Santa Barbara fortress and enjoy the most wonderful views of the city and coast.
- Visit the old part of town, and discover the city´s rich cultural history.
- If you like the beautiful Mediterranean beaches, Alicante will be a paradise for you. The sun, with its shiny dance on the deep blue sea, opens the door to the world of light and sand of the Costa Blanca.
- Take a leisurely walk through the port and down the Explanada de España, where tall palm trees look down on a multitude of outdoor cafés.
- This leads you to the port, which is also part of the “tapas and copas” area When night falls, this eastern pier turns into one of the city´s liveliest areas!
Our partner school in Alicante (Proyecto Español) is located in the heart of the city – behind the infamous Mercado Central – the school is never more than a stone’s throw from every amazing attraction of this beautiful city.
Accredited by the Cervantes Institute, the school consists of twenty-three spacious, vibrant and modern classrooms, each fitted with projectors, air conditioning and heating. Other services include wireless Internet access, a lively cafeteria where we regularly organize language exchanges with Spaniards, a library, a computer room, relaxing sofas, tablets, disabled access, and dedication from everyone involved.
- Guided walk in the heart of the city
- Thematic city walks
- Visits to exhibitions and museums
- Theatre, concert, other events
- Bars, restaurants & clubs
- Visits to local companies
- Live Music
- Spanish film screenings
- Art exhibitions by local artists
- Talks and readings on social, political or historical topics
- Literature workshops
- Half-day trips
- Whole day excursions (Sat. or Sun.)
- Weekend excursions
- Guided walks and bike tours
Before the Spanish course
- “Pre-Contacto”: you will be sent relevant information
- Need help with banking, mobile phones, travel and flights?
- Airport transfer
- Organization of insurance against illness and accidents
- Arrangement of accommodation for accompanying persons
- Possibility to enrol at short notice
- Cancellation insurance
- Teaching materials
- Library with works in four languages
- Personal advice
- Spanish newspapers and magazines
- Use of Internet, e-mail
- Student ID
- Printing for travel documents
- Certificate upon completion
- Easy mode of payment: credit cards are welcome
- Information about cultural events and ticket booking service.
- Arrangement of leisure time activities for the period of the language course, e.g. sport, dance, music
- Arrangement of “intercambios” – individual language exchange with native Spanish speakers
- 24-hour telephone emergency service