Spanish Courses in Sevilla
Duration of the courses: as many weeks as you wish
Number of participants: 3 to 10 per group
1 lesson = 55 minutes
Levels: A1- C1
Every Monday (except absolute beginners)
Absolute beginners 2018: 8/1, 5/2, 5/3, 2/4, 7/5, 4/6, 2/7, 6/8, 3/9, 1/10, 29/11, 26/12
Absolute beginners 2019: 8/1, 4/2, 4/3, 1/4, 29/4, 3/6, 1/7, 5/8, 2/9, 30/9, 28/10, 25/11
One-One : Flexible
National Holidays 2018: 1/1, 28/2, 29/3, 30/3, 1/5, 31/5, 15/8, 12/10, 1/11, 6/12 The school will close from 24/12/2018 to 7/1/2019
National Holidays 2019: 7/1, 28/2, 18/4, 19/4, 1/5, 8/5, 20/6, 15/8, 1/11, 6/12, 9/12 The school will close from 23/12/2019 to 7/1/2020
Seville, the capital of Andalusia, is one of Spain´s most dream-like cities. Its ancient architecture, vibrant colours and deep cultural heritage will charm you and transform your stay into an unforgettable experience.
- Visit the gothic cathedral with its “Giralda” (spire) its innumerable churches, the Alcázar and its gardens, Pilatos’ house, and the Maestranza.
- Culture in every corner. The architecture and atmosphere of the city embodies its diverse heritage, and from the flamenco to its “corridas” Sevilla has known how to preserve the richness of its traditions.
- Take a walk through the quaint quarter of Santa Cruz and the wonderful tropical park of María Luisa.
- Go for a drink in La Carbonería, and experience authentic flamenco and sevillanas.
- At the weekend, join all the young people in one of the many typically Spanish squares or on the verges of the river Guadalquivir, enjoy a “botellón” and chat until the night comes, before moving on to the numerous bars and discos of the city.
If you feel like discovering true Andalusia with its culture and its way of life, come to Academia Contacto . join us for an experience you will never forget!
Our partner school in Seville (Giralda Center), the capital of the beautiful Andalusia, is located in one of the best-known avenues in the centre of the city. Its privileged locations means it is at a stone’s throw from the Royal Alcazar gardens, the Santa Cruz quarter, The Cathedral and Giralda, and the historic University of Seville. As well as being surrounded by the beautiful Murillo Gardens, the school is also well connected, being within walking distance from the Prado San Sebastián metro station (line 1), several bus stops (05, 22, 29, 52, A4, A7, B4, C1, C2, EA), as well as having taxis and bikes on our doorstep. Given our prime location, many envy us…
Accredited by the Cervantes Institute, the school consists of eighteen spacious, vibrant and modern classrooms, each fitted with interactive technology, air conditioning and heating. Other services include wireless Internet access, coffee and tea facilities, a library, computers, spacious study areas, an open-air roof terrace, disabled access, and dedication from everyone involved.
There are 27 members of staff in the school including our teachers, who are experienced, native, and professional.
- Guided walk in the heart of the city
- Thematic city walks
- Visits to exhibitions and museums
- Theatre, concert, other events
- Bars, restaurants & clubs
- Visits to local companies
- Live Music
- Spanish film screenings
- Art exhibitions by local artists
- Talks and readings on social, political or historical topics
- Literature workshops
- Half-day trips
- Whole day excursions (Sat. or Sun.)
- Weekend excursions
- Guided walks and bike tours
Before the Spanish course
- “Pre-Contacto”: you will be sent relevant information
- Need help with banking, mobile phones, travel and flights?
- Airport transfer
- Organization of insurance against illness and accidents
- Arrangement of accommodation for accompanying persons
- Possibility to enrol at short notice
- Cancellation insurance
- Teaching materials
- Library with works in four languages
- Personal advice
- Spanish newspapers and magazines
- Use of Internet, e-mail
- Student ID
- Printing for travel documents
- Certificate upon completion
- Easy mode of payment: credit cards are welcome
- Information about cultural events and ticket booking service.
- Arrangement of leisure time activities for the period of the language course, e.g. sport, dance, music
- Arrangement of “intercambios” – individual language exchange with native Spanish speakers
- 24-hour telephone emergency service